Swift is Apple’s flagship programming language, young enough to be exciting, and old enough to evolve continuously. Having a solid foundation in Swift can enable you to build mobile apps on the iOS platform and even update their older apps.
These are some of the best and most popular online courses to learn swift if you are thinking of becoming an iOS developer.
- Swift 4 & iOS 11 Bootcamp – The Complete Swift Tutorial
- IOS 11 & Swift 4: From Beginner to Paid Professional
- The complete Swift Developer Course – Build 20 Apps
- IOS 11 and Swift 4 for Beginners: 200+ Hands-On Tutorials
- The ultimate iOS 11 & Swift 4 Course
- IOS 11, Swift 4 and Xcode 9 – Target C Course
- The complete iOS 11 Developer Course – Beginner to Advanced
- How to make a freaking iPhone App – iOS 11 and Swift 4
Swift 4 & iOS 11 Bootcamp – The Complete Swift Tutorial
The teacher uses hands on approach along with various animations to ensure that lectures are both entertaining and knowledgeable for the students.
In this course, you will learn iOS 11 development using Xcode 9 and Swift 4. This is undoubtedly the best Swift Tutorial you find online.
Course Highlights: –
You will start learning Swift from the bottom up, and it also includes a coding challenge around Swift.
– You will learn Swift 4 for mid-level programming, so you can update and improve your skills in the domain
– In the advanced Swift training you will learn to build a WhatsApp clone as well
– The content is updated regularly, and the teacher helps each step of the way.
– The curriculum is based on the team’s app development boot camp in London and it has been perfected over three years.
– The course is available in six languages, including Japanese, Spanish, Italian and Turkish.
IOS 11 & Swift 4: From Beginner to Paid Professional
This nearly forty four hour course gives you a deep insight into the world of Swift 4, iOS 11, ARKit (Augmented Reality) and CoreML (Machine Learning).Let’s find out what’s in store for you in this program.
– Besides Swift 4, you learn everything about Xcode 9, Interface Builder and Firebase.
– Around six hours is dedicated to teaching you just about Swift 4.
– Learn about Strings in Swift, Swift Functions, Lops, Heritage and OOP and Enumerations.
– You do not need any coding experience to attend this course.
The complete Swift Developer Course – Build 20 Apps
In this Swift training program, you are taught to use Xcode 9 and Swift 4 to make apps like Uber and Instagram on iOS 11.
This online course, which has been previously attended by nearly twenty thousand students is highly rated and comes with AWS Credit as part of the program.
– You do not need any previous knowledge about iOS to start this guide.
– Resources available are thirty six hours on video on demand, and 112 articles with lifetime.
– Two hours of session is dedicated to Swift 4 using playgrounds.
– Contains a special session on iOS .1
– You will learn how to build Instagram Clone, Tinder Clone and Super Mario Run Clone among other exercises.
IOS 11 and Swift 4 for Beginners: 200+ Hands-On Tutorials
This course on app development is rather high quality. Learn about automatic layout, core data, animation and more in a program taught by eight teachers.
They have gathered to share with you their collective experience through this tutorial.
You are going to master iOS 11 and Swift 4 development from beginner to expert levels and also understand how to create real-world apps from scratch.
– Specific sessions on basic controls, outlets and coding basis for Swift 4.
– Special session about Xcode tips and tricks.
– Study resources include thirty three hours of on demand video and full lifetime access for 251 additional resources.
– The course will help you prepare for a career as an iOS and Swift developer.
– As a bonus you will learn about advanced Xcode features.
The ultimate iOS 11 & Swift 4 Course
This course is an excellent starting guide to Swift 4.0, ARKit, Xcode, Core ML, SpriteKit, WatchKit and more. You will learn to code and design from scratch.
– Beginners learn to code in Apple’s flagship programming language.
– Games are constructed for iPhone using SpriteKit.
– Above all else, you will also build interactive Apple Watch apps using Watchkit.
– Includes massive seventy hours of on demand videos with forty three articles, two additional resources and five coding exercises.
– The course is updated regularly so that you do not learn obsolete things.
IOS 11, Swift 4 and Xcode 9 – Target C Course
In this extensive course, students will experience the teacher’s passion and understand that he has left no stone unturned in giving them rich depth of knowledge.
– You will learn how to create more than twenty five iOS 11 apps ranging from fun games to powerful applications.
– You will also learn how to monetize your apps through advertising revenue or by selling it to potential buyers.
– The student resources include fifty six hours hours of on demand videos along with 230 additional resources.
The complete iOS 11 Developer Course – Beginner to Advanced
This bestselling will tutor you to construct real world apps like Instagram & Foursquare from scratch.Comprising more than twenty two hours of lectures, more than two hundred lectures and thousands of satisfied students who have already taken the course, it is the most comprehensive education program out there.
– Learn Swift 4 & IOS 11 yourself without prior programming language knowledge.
– Constructing web applications such as IMDB Api, Instagram Clone, Travel Map, Foursquare Clone, Image Recognition and many more.
– The course will cover Swift 4 Basics, Layout Design with Sketch Essentials of Swift, Push Notifications, Table Views Parse Firebase APIs, IOS 11 Extra Features and more.
How to make a freaking iPhone App – iOS 11 and Swift 4
Learn how to build an iPhone App using Swift 4 from the bottom up in this tutorial. The teacher is a mobile developer who has taught over fifty thousand students and is highly sought after in online education.
A quick look at reviews and ratings of this course will tell you how successful his lectures are.
– Most importantly, this course helps you to develop a deep understanding of Swift 4.
– You will learn to create an Emoji Dictionary, CoreData Collector, Snapchat Clone, Pokemon Go Clone and more.
– You will get a deep understanding of Git and GitHub.
– Also, you will be taught how to submit your app to the app store and earn money on it afterwards.
– Student resources include nearly seventeen hours of on demand lifetime video access.
So, we have covered the best courses for online to get you started effectively in Swift. Godspeed!