You might be aware of the different types of healing. Some are physical. Some are mental. Some are spiritual. And Spiritual healing is the latter one. It is one of the best healing techniques a man can ever experience and you learn this by spiritual healing online courses.
Connecting with and exploring oneself is one such thing that everybody wants to experience at least once in their lifetime. And today, in a world where people are living stressful lives and are battling mental health disorders spiritual healing has become a necessity.
To fulfill the growing demand for spiritual healing as well as healers, the internet has been loaded with online courses on the same. People seeking to balance their work life and personal life, their emotions, their behavior, their body, etc can benefit from this list of best free spiritual healing online courses.
List of the best Free Spiritual Healing Online Courses and Certificate Programs
Here is a list of the best free Spiritual Healing online courses and certificate programs from which you can choose to learn this special art of spiritual healing.
1. The JVP Spiritual Healer certification – JVP School of Mystical Arts
James Van Praagh, a world-renowned spiritual instructor, has personally designed and created discourse to help individuals enlighten themselves with the power of spiritual healing. Through demonstrations, this course provides a link between our feelings and the physical body. It also encourages to help other people by empowering their healing powers and abilities. This course is divided into seven lectures which further show how many sub-parts discuss one important aspect of spiritual healing. A certificate will be provided upon the completion of the course.
- Get aware of your spiritual healing capabilities
- Learn to get spiritually connected through a set of healing guides
- Channelize your energy to spiritually heal yourself
- Discover the power of healing inside you
- Examine the spiritual healing rituals and remedies
- Explore the ways to empower yourself and others through spiritual guidance
Course Duration: Self Paced
2. Psychosocial and Spiritual Aspects of Palliative Care – Coursera
The University of Colorado has offered a free course on the psychosocial and spiritual aspects of palliative care. Palliative care is a form of special medical care for people who are living with serious or terminal illnesses. This course promises to change the perspective of the people attending this course who wishes to develop a link between the spiritual aspect of life and palliative care. It will also include talking about resources to refine your social skills so that you can help patients or people in general.
- Introduce yourself to palliative care and what it means
- Establish a link between palliative care and spiritual well-being
- Learn to identify if a person is experiencing grief or sadness
- Develop ways to cope with such problems
- Distinguish between spirituality and religion
- Provide support to patients suffering from serious illnesses by spiritually healing them
Course Duration: 15 hours
3. Healing Unworthiness, an 11-Day Guided Meditation Program – SkillShare
This short-duration program will go into the details of making the course takers aware and use the power of contemplation and meditation to spiritually awaken themselves as well as overcome feelings of worthlessness and inadequacies. With the help of Joseph Drumheller, a leading meditation instructor, you will get to know about the various types of techniques in meditation and how they heal not only physical wounds but mental as well. This course will provide you with a verification sheet to track your progress throughout it
- Get in-depth insights on why people feel emotions of unworthiness and not being good enough
- Learn how these feelings can be overcome by meditation
- Understand the value of meditation and deep relaxation techniques
- Practice these relaxation exercises on a daily basis and observe the results
- By meditating spiritually heal yourself and enlighten yourself
- Experience full body energy vibrations from yourself
Course Duration: 1 hour 29 minutes
4. Energy Healer Certification Course – Energy Healing Certificate
The Academy of energy healing has shared an online course on spiritual healing which combines energy healing with spirituality to help people develop a new angle on their healing energy. This takes a more intuitive approach to making people aware and training about the various cultures of the world on practising energy healing. Discourse includes an internationally recognized certificate in energy healing which will allow its receivers to make themselves eligible for professional membership in the business of energy and spiritual healing.
- Identify the tools used in practising energy healing
- Establish a link between energy healing and spiritual healing
- Discover your own capabilities to heal yourself
- Introduce yourself to a wide variety of healing methods and techniques
- Learn through guided meditation to spiritually heal and enlighten yourself
- Develop a habit of meditating for your spiritual growth
Course Duration: Self Paced
5. Universal And Kabbalistic Chakra Meditation On The Lord’s Prayer Course – Pranic Healing
Pranic healing is a concept that deals with the body repairing itself by increasing the life force energy towards the affected part of the body. This course repairs individuals for spiritual development by explaining to them the three significant spiritual concepts – The Biblical Lord’s Prayer, its linkage to the yogic concepts of chakras, and the Kabbalistic tradition’s sephiroth. This is a free course and can be attended from the comfort of your home. By attending this course you will be serving humanity And making the world a better place to live in.
- Know about the Lord’s Prayer and what it conveys
- Interpret it as a system for the spiritual development
- Correlate the Lord’s Prayer with chakras and the Kabbalistic tradition’s sephiroth
- Learn the skill of strengthening your chakras and purifying your aura
- Build your character through divine energies and spirituality
- Practice the meditation skills and techniques used in spirituality development
Course Duration: Self Paced
6. Learn How to Connect to Spirit – Udemy
This is a free online self-paced course on Udemy for students at a beginner’s level on spirituality and is of half an hour consisting of 5 lectures that teach about the basic concepts of spirituality and how to come and compose oneself to connect to the spirit. Those who wonder if there is a supernatural entity around them or want to communicate with the other side of the world can take this unique course to get answers to all the questions. There are no assignments or certificates for participants in this course.
- Critically evaluate the existence of spirits
- Understand how to communicate with them
- Learn about the building blocks of mediumship
- Recognize some of the signs of spirits
- Practice feeling the presence of a spirit
- Establish a link between spirits and spirituality
Course Duration: 37 mins
7. Spiritual Competency Training in Mental Health – edX
The University of Maryland, Baltimore, and the University System of Maryland have come together and organized an online course to guide curious learners about the basic spiritual competencies. The spiritual and religious issues along with their effect on mental health are the topics that are discussed with great interest in this course. This program consists of eight lectures which also include interactive discussions, engaging sessions, learning activities, short audio clips, reflection questions et cetera. Anybody who is interested to take this course must be currently enrolled or should have completed a graduate program on mental health.
- Learn about the spiritual and religious competencies
- Familiarise yourself with the misconceptions related to religion and spirituality
- Master the skill of integrating religion and spirituality with mental health
- Understand the importance of spirituality and religion in therapeutic sessions
- Develop a link between religion and spirituality with clinical practice
- Know the importance of addressing problems risen in spirituality and religion, in the treatment
Course Duration: 5 weeks
8. Guided Meditation – The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide – SkillShare
This is an online self-paced course that serves as an introduction to meditation, a technique used to relax, heal, and spiritually enlighten yourself. With learned instructors and skilled professionals, four different meditations will be demonstrated to deal with unwanted situations, control emotions, and address urgent issues. This course includes a mixture of video lectures, guided meditations, homework in the form of assessments, and text summaries. This course also uses scientific research to tell about meditation and its benefits to humans in general
- Learn about the fundamentals of meditation
- Educate yourself about the technique of deep relaxation
- Practice meditation methods and techniques to calm yourself and others around you
- Observe the change in your emotions after meditation
- Correlate meditation with the influence of families
- Transform your nature and inherit the many health benefits of meditation
Course Duration: 1 hour 24 minutes
9. A Voice of Their Own. Women’s Spirituality in the Middle Ages – Coursera
The University of Barcelona has developed an online course that takes a different take on spiritual healing from all the other courses offered online. This course goes into the details of identifying women and making them recognizable on an international platform by discussing their contribution to medieval spirituality. Not only the religious aspect but their ideas and spiritual landscapes will also be discussed in this course. This is a free course that also includes a certificate upon completion which can be shared on your LinkedIn profile.
- Explore the contribution of women towards spirituality in the Middle Ages
- Recognize some of the many female voices in the new mysticism
- Learn about the different forms of meditation that evolved during this period
- Identify the role of nuns in the Middle Ages
- Look at history from a different perspective by keeping the visions of women in mind
- Practice in test your knowledge through quizzes
Course Duration: 12 hours
10. Question Your Reality – Udemy
As the name suggests, this course forces you to question your reality in the concept of spirituality. It makes you question the meaning of life, existence, survival, and of death. This course explores the perception of reality from an average individual’s point of view. This is a free course for which there are no prerequisites and no books or material needed in order to grasp the fundamentals of this topic. This course is organized by the Bnei Baruch Kabbalah Education and Research Institute, Israel With an aim to spread the core message of a human’s role in this world. This course neither gives any assignments nor provides a certificate of participation.
- Identify the questions that come into your mind regarding spirituality
- Familiarise with the concept of the nature of our existence
- Get answers to questions on spiritual issues
- Change your perspective of viewing the reality
- Understand the concept of freedom well
- Learn about the traditions and culture of Kabbalah
Course Duration: 1 hour 9 minutes
11. Guided Meditations for Spiritual Awakening, Part 1 – SkillShare
This course guarantees to make its participants spiritually awaken through guided meditation. It explores the universal virtues and deep meditation techniques to increase awareness about self and soul in the students so that they can awaken their spirit and enlighten themselves. Throughout the course, the instructor will train and guide the learners towards deep meditation so that they can sense a personal vibration all throughout their bodies. The influence of emotional charges and unresolved issues on a mind is beautifully expressed and discussed in this short-duration program. This is a free-of-cost course and can be attended according to your comfort.
- Learn how meditation can lead to spiritual awakening
- Practice and master deep relaxation techniques
- Experience personal vibration through values such as compassion and forgiveness
- Realize the benefit of activating your universal virtues
- Physically and mentally prepare yourself for a spiritual awakening
- Recognize the influence of various things in the environment on our behaviour
Course Duration: 3 hours 40 minutes
12. Buddhism and Modern Psychology – Coursera
Princeton University has organized an online course on spirituality with reference to Buddhism and modern spirituality. Skills such as philosophy, psychology, mindfulness and meditation will be thoroughly discussed in detail to give an overview of Buddhism in relation to spirituality. This course allows flexible deadlines, which means that the participants can reschedule the course according to their convenience. This course also provides a certificate of completion to all the students who successfully attempt and pass the quizzes and assignments given at the end of each lecture.
- Get introduced to the religion of Buddhism
- Relate Buddhism with modern psychology
- Become aware of the delusions that we live in
- Familiarise yourself with the concept of enlightenment
- Combine Buddhism, modern psychology, and spirituality to spiritually heal yourself
- Study in detail through various references given by instructors
Course Duration:16 hours
13. Pranic Healing Course – Pranic Healing
This course explores the fundamentals of Pranic healing. Get hold of the basic principles and techniques of Pranic healing two balance your energy system and promote the well-being of the human body. This course frequently talks between science and spirituality in order to make people understand the consent of Pranic healing in spirituality. There are no prerequisites for attending this course. Anybody who is interested to know more about this healing power can take this course free of cost.
- Understand the anatomy of chakras and their functions
- Learn about the history and origin of Pranic healing
- Use comprehensive techniques to maintain a balance in the human body
- Learn to heal yourself and others through Pranic healing
- Do meditation on a regular basis to see visible results
- Channelize your energy in a positive and fruitful manner
Course Duration: Self Paced
14. Release Negative Energy and Receive Wellness & Joy – With Master Mantak Chia – The Shift Network
Mantak Chai, an internationally renowned Master of inner alchemy and Qigong has provided an opportunity to all the young learners to get a masterclass from him on 4 November 2021, Thursday. People seeking to know how to balance their lives, emotions, and attitudes can take this webinar to get answers to all their questions and queries. Individuals can register to attend the live session or receive a recording of the event afterwards. This is a free course that does not include any prerequisites for attending it.
- Discover the history and origin of Taoist inner alchemy
- Identify the important role that the five major organs of the body play In spirituality
- Learn to balance both positive and negative emotions
- Practice deep breathing and relaxation techniques to obtain a calm and composed mindset
- Recognize the six healing sounds and utilize them in your daily life
- Realize the capability to radiate positive energy through a positive attitude
Course Duration: 1 hour
15. Spiritual Renewal & Infusion – University Of Sufism
The University of Sufism has provided an opportunity for all individuals to know about spirituality in spiritual healing through free online courses and resources. These courses give an insight into our capabilities to reach the highest level of awareness and connection to the Divine. After registering for this course, you will get access to the spiritual renewal and healing program under which you will receive emails of lectures and exercises that will train you to explore the spirituality hidden inside you.
- Introduce yourself to the concept of Sufi spiritual healing
- Differentiate it from the other spiritual healing concepts
- Explore the many advantages of practising Sufi spiritual healing
- Discover the techniques and methods In Sufi spiritual healing
- Get insights from experts on the benefits of working with a Sufi spiritual healer
- Practice this technique of meditation every day and improve your quality of life
Course Duration: Self Paced