AutoCAD 2017 Free Download Full Version
Autocad is an application developed by Autodesk inc for 2D and 3D drafting. It is the oldest player in the field of computer aided designing. Autodesk, headquartered in California, was set up in 1982 by John Walker (co-author of AutoCAD) and the first version of AutoCAD (AutoCAD 1.0) was released in the same year.
By 1986, it gained very much popularity and also today it is the most popular cad software in the world used by almost every automobile and manufacturing firms. Every version of this beautiful CAD software is given a code-name and Since 1982, the company released 31 versions of AutoCAD and the latest is AutoCAD 2017, code-named as Nautilus. Do you know? Famous shanghai tower, Masdar HQ, Bay bridge, San Francisco (World’s largest suspension bridge) were designed on AutoCAD.
Though this is an expensive application but to reach out every student who wants to minimize the gap between imagination and execution, Autodesk education community is providing all the applications by Autodesk with a 3-year license for free.
WHY is AutoCAD THE BEST?
1. Simplified Documentation – You can boost detailing work with different that create appropriate measurements based on your drawing content.
2. Innovative 2D and 3D design – Design and visualize your drawing and any concept with 3D free-form tools.
3. Personalized experience – You can configure your AutoCAD settings, extent the software and custom workflow.
Application Size – 2.5 GB
System Requirements :-
System requirements are different for different versions.Here, I am telling in brief about requirements for latest Autocad 2017.
Operating System- Windows 7,8 or 10.
CPU- 1 GHz or faster
Disk Space- At least 6 GB Free.
Click here to see in detail.
Below are the steps to download.
1. Visit Autodesk for students page.
2. Choose the desired application to download.
3. This page will appear, Sign up using required credentials. This step is mandatory because the license key will be sent to you via email.
Click on image to enlarge.
4. Click “Download Now“.
5. Choose version. (2014,2015,2016,2017).
6. Choose Operating System ( Windows 32 Bit/64 Bit).
7. Choose language.
6. Click Install Now.
After downloading, check your email inbox in which you will find 3-year license key for AutoCAD sent by AutoDesk Education Community. Activate your copy of AutoCAD and enjoy all pro features free of cost.
** You can download any software by Autodesk Education Community for Free By visiting the above link,
Feel free to ask for any software related query in the comment section below or contact me.
If you liked the article, please like my “eduinformer” on Facebook and share this article.