Are you the person who can spot the nearest property hubs within seconds? Do you have the ability to convince people and crack deals like a Pro-Real Estate Agent? If your answer is no, then there is an option of learning these qualities in Online Courses for Real State Agents.
Real Estate is one of those fields which has gained immense popularity in recent times and has gone on to become a profitable career option for many people.
Even though there are challenges in this industry, becoming a successful real estate agent requires constant hard work and dedication to overcome them all.
15 Online Courses for Real Estate Agents
Here is our list of the top 15 online real estate agent courses which will make you fully prepared for a successful career in this field.
1. How to Become a Real Estate Agent (Udemy)
If you’re an absolute rookie to real estate, don’t worry, for this course will eliminate all those initial hiccups for you. This course begins with an introduction to real estate and will acquaint you with the working of the industry.
You will also be taught how to choose a broker and seal complex deals effortlessly. Towards the end, you will be required to clear two examinations- one pre-licensing course and one licensing examination which will pave the way for you to become a certified real estate agent.
- Gain the leisure of learning flexibly from home.
- Take the exams to test your knowledge of the topics covered.
- Get your doubts cleared by Jeff Crowe, an industry expert.
Course Duration: 30 minutes
2. Fundamentals of Analysing Real Estate Investments (Udemy)
Are you curious to know how investing in real estate works? This course will provide the answers to all your underlying questions. This program will introduce you to the different financial models and understand and use professional real estate investment techniques.
It will further teach you how to critically evaluate rental income and commercial properties and differentiate a good investment from a bad one. At the end of it, you will come out of this course with an arsenal of skills and a mature mindset required for the field of real estate.
- Learn anywhere and anytime, doesn’t matter.
- Gain lifetime access to course content.
- Get a certificate of completion at the end of all your hard work.
- Understand the practical working of the industry and related concepts.
Course Duration: 18.5 hours
3. Be A Real Estate Agent- The Complete Guide (Udemy)
Here comes the third in the list of online courses for Real Estate Agents, this course is going to explain to you how to become a real estate agent from A-Z. Offered by Udemy, the specialisation will teach you all the necessary steps required to become a real estate agent and how to build an amazing portfolio of clients.
The program will help you negotiate complex deals and teach you how to handle paperwork related to property contracts. All in all, this is a perfect starter package for you to learn the art of professional real estate and build an amazing career in this profession.
- Flexible learning hours to maintain work-life balance.
- Gain access to valuable content to learn about the industry in-depth.
- Get an exclusive certificate from Udemy featuring your name.
Course Duration: 4.5 hours
4. How to Become a Real Estate Agent…. FAST!! (Udemy)
Coming in at number four on our list of online courses for real estate agents is this distance-learning program brought to you by Udemy. Intermediate in nature, it will aim at laying a solid foundation for becoming a licensed real estate agent.
It will also help you in understanding the business of being an agent and how brokerage works in the industry. You will be asked to clear an exam for Licensed Real Estate Agents to obtain your certificate of completion and start your journey as a real estate agent.
- Make the content yours forever by signing up for this course.
- Complete assignments and examinations to gain real-world knowledge of this industry.
- Pace the course according to your requirements.
- Pass with flying colours and the certificate of completion is all yours!
Course Duration: 1 hour
5. The Complete Guide to Getting Started as a Real Estate Agent (Udemy)
Looking for a one-stop solution to learn everything about real estate? Then, head to this Udemy specialisation to learn everything about this field. It all begins with learning the basics of this profession and the usage of practical tools to set up a marketable online and offline presence.
Other skills which are taught in this course include- communication, effective client handling, time management, and marketability. After indulging in periodic assignments, you will have a certification exam following which you will clear this masterclass with ease!
- Obtain practical insights and gain different perspectives on real estate from your instructor.
- The option to adjust your learning as per your schedule.
- Lifetime access to the course material for future reference.
- Get a certificate as the fruit of your hard work!
Course Duration: 2 hours
6. Brief Intro to Commercial Real Estate (Udemy)
If you’re passionate about real estate and are keen to learn everything about this field, these online courses for Real Estate Agents are specifically designed for you. This program will help you understand the key differences between the different core asset classes. It will also help you understand the financial concepts required for commercial real estate.
You will further explore the emerging trends of the industry and how to spot them before anyone else does. All in all, you will be able to speak intelligently about real estate after learning tons of information from this course.
- Lifetime access to course content along with downloadable resources.
- Devise your learning plan at your convenience.
- Understand the practical side of things by obtaining industry-oriented knowledge.
- Get a certificate of completion to boost your CV.
Course Duration: 12 hours
7. Pathways to Property: Starting Your Career in Real Estate (Future Learn)
Featuring number seven in this list of online real estate agent courses is this e-learning program offered by a collaboration between the University of Reading and Henley Business School.
This program will strengthen your basics on real estate and will debate issues related to property management and investment.
It will also equip you with the skills required for assessing and reporting property developments in your area whilst studying their impact on stakeholders.
After completion, it will help you introspect and reflect on the attributes and skills acquired to move ahead in your career.
- Learn as per your will and wish.
- Get inspired by your educators and interact with industry experts.
- Learn in simple, bite-sized videos and audio clippings.
- Complete all the assessments to earn your certificate.
Course Duration: 3 weeks
8. Branding Yourself as a Real Estate Agent (SkillShare)
Have all the skills but don’t know how to put yourself out there? This specialisation will teach you just that! While the course does focus on the technical aspects, its main essence is to teach you how to brand yourself as a real estate agent online.
It makes use of various social media platforms and provides you with certain hacks and tricks to grow your presence as a real estate agent. Now, combine these skills with the technical ones and you will see a drastic rise in your career graph.
- Be it your phone or laptop, learn from anywhere.
- Learn how different social media platforms work and gain growth hacks to boost your presence.
- Obtain a certificate of completion after passing the final exam.
Course Duration: 2 hours
9. Certificate in Real Estate Property Management (Houston Community College)
This course is ninth in the list of online courses for Real Estate Agents, provided by the Houston Community College, the course is about training students on how to maintain and uphold their careers in this profession. You are given five mini-courses that come under the umbrella of a capstone course and are trained exclusively under the mentorship of an expert.
All these courses are based on real estate construction, management, investment, and principles of real estate. Eventually, you not just gain theoretical knowledge for exams but also some valuable practical insight that might help you later on in life.
- Learn flexibly without altering much of your schedule.
- Get a real-world feel of how the industry functions by completing practical assignments.
- Transfer credits earned from this course to your university with ease.
- Helps you in preparing for various examinations and licensed programs.
Course Duration: 2 semester
10. Real Estate Certificate Program (Northwest State Community College)
Occupying the tenth spot in this collection of online real estate agent courses is NSCC’s Real Estate Certification Program. This course starts with focusing on the basics of real estate along with offering training in maths and computer science.
It also covers a host of other subjects such as real estate principles, law, and finance to name a few. After completing this capstone, you will be eligible to sit for the OREC exam and gain a license to enter into the profession.
- Learn by accessing the lectures remotely.
- Provision of study material to prepare for the OREC exam.
- Transfer credits from this course to your university.
- Grasp information about multiple topics such as law and finance.
Course Duration: 2 semesters
11. Kaplan Real Estate Education (Kaplan)
Want to try out a completely different style of learning about real estate? Kaplan has granted you your wish with their innovative course design. They offer online courses in real estate agents that allow you to interact with your teacher and get answers to all your questions.
It gives you the option of being part of an online classroom, learning in solitude, or adopting a hybrid learning method. They go on to provide with you a question bank of nearly 800 questions and practice exams which helps you in your preparation for the actual exams.
- Learn together, alone, or adopt a method that suits you the best.
- Get the Kaplan question bank and gain access to various practice exams.
- Pick on the brains of industry experts and get to learn tons from them.
Course Duration: 6 months
12. Real Estate License School Online (Real Estate Express)
Ever dreamt of becoming a successful real estate agent? Well, this distance-learning program is here to turn those dreams into reality. This program covers a variety of topics ranging from real estate property mapping to networking with potential clients.
Keeping the course content aside, they also interact with students on a live Q&A session and offer you exclusive guides to help you prepare for professional exams. This course is mainly designed for beginners who are new to this field but have the will to become successful real estate agents.
- Learn what it takes to be a real estate agent and interact with experts through live Q&A sessions.
- Monitor your progress with the help of tests and assessments.
- In addition to regular content, you can gain access to Exam Prep Content with the payment of an additional fee.
- Boasts a high consumer rating.
Course Duration: 6 months
13. Learn Real Estate (Mbition)
Occupying the 13th slot in this listicle on online real estate agent courses is Mbition’s Learn Real Estate program. The course specifically focuses on preparing students for professional real estate exams by giving them practice questions and video lessons.
Apart from offering a guide filled with 1600 questions, they also give you 8 comprehensive practice exams to keep you fully prepared for any question asked in the exam. All in all, if you’re looking for a crash course to prepare for your exams, this program will be best suited for your requirements.
- Updating the content regularly to keep up with the trends of the industry.
- Helps in the extensive preparation of professional examinations.
- Schedule classes according to your daily routine.
Course Duration: 6 months
14. Real Estate Learning Program (The CE Shop)
This e-learning program is for all those aspiring brokers out there willing to make it big in the field of real estate. The program targets the needs of such students and helps in fulfilling the mandatory requirements to help them appear for competitive exams.
You can learn through their proprietary software named ‘Leap 2.0’ which can be accessed through all devices. The curriculum has been designed by experts with more than 10 years of experience and the practical assignments will help put your learnings to the ultimate test.
- Great value for money.
- Learn from seasoned experts and gain priceless knowledge to apply in the real world.
- The certificate of completion helps in adding great value to your CV.
Course Duration: 12 hours
15. Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager (The Center for Realtor Development)
To conclude this compilation of online courses for real estate agents is a focused specialisation from CRD. CRD has designed its syllabus integrating ready-to-implement strategies and necessary practical examples to keep you far ahead of your immediate competition.
Topics such as leadership, project management, and site assessment are extensively covered in this course. The information gathered from this course will help you in streamlining your operations better and will help you market and position your business better than the rest.
- Easily accessible and affordable.
- Helps in bettering personal standards and improves professional performance.
- Get to meet clients and cater to their requirements as part of your practical examinations.
- Receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
Course Duration: 20 hours
If you think the life of a real estate agent is all about money, then think again. What goes behind it is years of hard work and dedication along with technical skills acquired on the way. These courses will ensure that you have not just become technically skilled but also develop all-around capabilities to flourish in your real estate career!
So, grab one of these amazing courses and start learning now!