Frank P Incropera Heat & Mass Transfer Book
ABOUT THE BOOK –
Frank P Incropera is a distinguished author of many popular books worldwide and heat and mass transfer is one of them. This book was first written by Incropera, the later editions of the book are co-authored by David P Dewitt, Bergman, and Lavine.
Frank P Incropera Heat & Mass Transfer is for undergraduate students and stands above among all of the books belong to this category. From basic to advanced level, this book has great content to offer.
A vast number of real-life problems and examples will enhance your love towards Heat Transfer for sure and whether the purpose of reading this book is academic, competitive exams or Olympiads, this will help you more than you can imagine. Frank P Incropera Heat & Mass Transfer Book is enough at the undergraduate level, go through the book once, you will know the rest.
- Introduction to Conduction
- One-Dimensional, Steady-State Conduction
- Two-Dimensional, Steady-State Conduction
- Transient Conduction
- Introduction to Convection
- External Flow
- Internal Flow
- Free Convection
- Boiling and Condensation
- Heat Exchangers
- Radiation: Processes and Properties
- Radiation Exchange Between Surfaces
- Diffusion Mass Transfer
- Thermo-physical Properties of Matter
- Mathematical Relations and Functions
- Thermal Conditions Associated with Uniform Energy
- The Gauss–Seidel Method
- The Convection Transfer Equations 102
- Boundary Layer Equations for Turbulent Flow
- An Integral Laminar Boundary Layer Solution for Parallel Flow
Frank P Incropera Heat and Mass Transfer 6th Edition PDF
Pages – 1070
Size – 13 MB
Frank P Incropera Heat and Mass Transfer 7th Edition PDF
Size- 28 MB
The book is not hosted on eduinformer, we share the link already available online. We recommend you buy the book.