There are no best jobs than the job of our interest. However, there are the best jobs of the future that pays the highest salary and are also in demand. These jobs give you more opportunities in regard to status, money and image.
If you are confused about what job you should go for then I would suggest you go for what you want to do. In case you want your job to pay you more than expected, then below is the list of the 8 best jobs of the future that pays the highest.
8 High Paying Jobs of the Future
1. App Developer :
Technology has come so far that not a single work is done manually.
App developers are the ones who look from the side of an internet user and develop an app for the betterment of the world and the country.
Their main job is of creating, test, and program apps for computers, mobile phones and all other electronic devices.
The average salary of an app developer is $96,016 per year. It starts from $61,000 to $141,642 as per Glassdoor.
- Top-level app developer earns $141,642/ yr
- Senior app developer earns $95,425/yr
- Mid-level app developer earns $71,173/yr
- Junior app developer earns $59,706/yr
- Beginner earns $55,415/yr
How to become?
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer programming or a computer-related field.
2. Computer System Analyst:
Computer system analysts analyze an organization’s current system. They do the job of designing and creating new solutions for organizations to operate more efficiently.
An average salary of a computer system analyst is $88,270. However, the highest paid salary is $112,540.
Education requirements are as follows:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science is common
- Some Computer system analysts are also mastered in business administration
Nevertheless, a computer system analyst can also go for project management.
3. Nurse Practitioner:
Nurse practitioners’ jobs are again the best jobs of the future. These jobs are concerned with the health and lifestyles of people. They prescribe patients with medications, heal illnesses, take health care and provide recovery treatments.
Nurse practitioners are in utmost demand today because of the work they do. Every clinic, medical setting, and hospital today requires registered nurses in numbers for the health care of patients.
An average salary of a registered nurse is $65,870 (Glassdoor) which breaks down to an average of $35.36 hourly and $1,414 weekly.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- Need to pass NCLEX-RN.
- A Master’s degree is optional.
4. Physical Therapist:
Physical therapists play an important role in rehabilitation.
They do the job of helping patients improve mobility, and recover from injuries and physical illnesses. These physical therapists promote health and wellness programs for encouraging a better lifestyle for people. Their main motive is to promote health by all means possible.
Also, ‘Physical therapy’ and ‘Physiotherapy’ are synonyms. They are not any different as we take them. Both terms mean the same.
The average salary of a physical therapist is $86,000 yearly, $7,210 monthly, $1,633 weekly, and $41.49 hourly.
- A doctorate degree is a must.
- Seven to eight months of clinical experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is again a requirement.
- Requires license to practice therapy in the country you reside.
5. Health Service Manager:
Healthcare managers manage medical setting departments for doctors and physicians.
They are again the best jobs of the future whose work includes managing clinical departments and analyzing the need and requirements of patients.
Healthcare managers look open to all aspects to provide better and more efficient services to patients. Their main motive is to continue improving the medical setting and experience of the patients.
The average salary of healthcare managers is $62,290 yearly. Moreover, the report also says that their salary ranges from $58,350 to $176,130.
- Bachelor’s degree in health care administration.
- Master’s degree in health care management.
- Certification in finance, access or information is optional.
6. Physician Assistant:
Physician assistants work with the health care team and under the supervision of professionals. They do the work of helping doctors, and physicians in the treatment process. Physician assistants stand by physicians; provide them with equipment, keep patients’ records and also treat illnesses.
Physician assistants earn an average salary of $124,200 yearly. However, a lower-level assistant earns $87,980.
- To become a physician assistant one needs to be trained in science courses – anatomy, microbiology, and physiology in addition to others.
- However, a bachelor’s degree must become a physician assistant.
7. Dental Hygienist:
Dental hygienists provide dental health care to the patient. Their main job includes cleaning the teeth and providing preventative measures to maintain the patient’s oral health.
Dental hygienists are in utmost demand. Everybody of us goes through tooth problems that can be treated by dental hygienists. They encourage people for healthy lifestyles by promoting dental care to their patients.
An average salary of a dental hygienist is $74,820. This may, however, depend on the experience of a dental hygienist. And since health care professions are more in demand this again comes in the list of best jobs of the future.
- Bachelor’s degree or certification from a dental hygiene school is required.
- American dental association offers dental programs such as dental laboratory, pediatric dentistry, PREDOC etc.
- One needs to pass the dental plus clinical examination after their graduation to become a dental hygienist.
8. Market Research Analyst:
Market research analysts analyze the production and sales process of the company. They analyze the market conditions, and other companies’ products, and interact with customers to help the company give better output and gain profit.
Their work process includes analyzing the condition, product analysis, documentation of analysis, and providing reports, and solutions.
The average salary of a market research analyst is $63.130. The lower-paid analyst earns less than $34,310 and the highest-paid analyst earns more than $121,108.
Be it a computer system analyst, business analyst or market research analyst the first step to becoming one is by holding a bachelor’s degree.
Here we end with the 8 best jobs of the future. We tried our best to list down the best of all jobs for you so you can go for the one that suits you the best. But, only if you devotedly work for it, you will get the results and your future will be set.
However, if your motive is to be successful then I would recommend you find out your interest area and make it your future.