Did you know that for the past 15 years, Amazon, one of the most popular sites on the internet has had its subsidiary in the form of Amazon Web Services? This is a platform for educating people about cloud computing and APIs for all interested individuals and there are various AWS Online Courses.
Having gained recognition and popularity over the last few years, AWS primarily teaches about software applications and serverless SFAs. This platform has definitely been a boon to all IT professionals.
If you have not been aware of this platform or have been knowing but have never attended any of its courses, then you have come to the right place. Here, we have researched and surveyed to give you the best possible AWS Online Courses available on popular e-learning platforms.
List of the Best AWS Online Courses and Certificate Programs
Here is a list of the best AWS online courses, these courses will be extremely beneficial for you, personally and professionally.
1. Ultimate AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – 2023 – Udemy
The Amazon web services have provided an opportunity for all keen learners to get familiar with the concept of cloud practitioner. Cover all the topics of the cloud practitioner CLF – C01 exam through a practical approach. This course teaches you how to make your preparation for the AWS exam fruitful and beneficial. There are more than 300 slides available on this topic in the form of PDFs. Not only does it educate you about the questions that may come in the exam but also shows you a demo of the question papers to make you familiar with the pattern of the AWS-certified cloud practitioner exam.
- Learn about the basics of AWS cloud practitioner
- Get familiar with the pattern of the exam
- Note down the updated syllabus for the exam
- Know about the fundamentals of AWS cloud practitioner
- Become aware of the meaning and scope of Cloud practitioners
- Gain experience through the hands-on lectures
Course Duration – 14 hours
2. Migrating to AWS (OCS) – AWS Skillbuilder
AWS has designed a free online course on its e-learning platform to give out knowledgeable information about the building blocks of migrating to AWS Online Courses and supplements. These modules explain the concept through real-life examples and world scenarios. Through interactive lectures and engaging activities, this is a self-paced course at an introductory level and there are no prerequisites for attending the course. All the material will be provided on the website.
- Learn through demonstrations of the AWS control tower
- Identify the various resources of OCS
- Create a base for Amazon Web services
- Review the landing zone planning of various scenarios
- Expand your knowledge through various reference books given in the modules
- Gain insights on the source supplements of AWS
Course Duration: 30 minutes
3. Modern Application Development with Python on AWS Specialization – Coursera
AWS Online Courses has offered an online self-regulated course on Coursera to develop a basic understanding of Python application development. This course will discuss the details of Cloud Computing Architecture, Serverless Computing, Cloud Computing Security, and much more. And rather than just theoretically analyzing the concepts, this course tried to provide the learner experience with the help of a hands-on project. As this course starts from scratch, no previous knowledge of AWS clogs is necessary to register for this course.
- Get familiar with the cloud technical essentials and their terms
- Review the application model of AWS specialisation
- Build your confidence in practical skills of python
- Learn about the NoSQL databases and the way to solve problems that may arise
- Acquire the skill of using Amazon CodeGuru Reviewer
- Develop and create your own Python application on AWS
Course Duration: 5 months
4. AWS Developer: Optimizing on AWS – edX
AWS experts have developed an online self-paced course on the topic of optimizing the applications of the AWS cloud. This is a free course which allows up-gradation including a certificate of participation. During the pace of this course, the attendees will be allowed to engage in interactive activities. Along with that, they will get access to attend online discussions with their peers as well as the AWS professionals and staff. It is preferable for the students to have 1-3 years of software development experience.
- Learn about the basic concepts of AWS
- Understand how to use AWS Container Services
- Explore the use of different kinds of software on AWS
- Refine your skills by improving your application performance
- Identify how to encrypt data correctly
- Gain experience through an applied learning project
Course Duration: 6 weeks
5. AWS Serverless APIs & Apps – A Complete Introduction – Udemy
All the IT technicians, this course is particularly for you. Grasp the gist of API and SPAs on an advanced level. This course involves a prior basic understanding of AWS and its functions. Also needs the participant to have a credit card in order to create an AWS account. There are 31 articles in the form of PDFs and 51 downloadable resources for all those who want to pursue this field of knowledge further. A certificate of participation is also included in this course.
- Learn the features of the existing APIs
- Understand what are SPAs in detail
- Learn to add user authentication serverless applications
- Join the AWS learning community for free
- Explore the way to host a sever-less SPA
- Get a bonus at the end of the whole course
Course Duration: 8 hours
6. Getting Started with AWS Glue – AWS Skillbuilder
This course is made with the aim of making people understand what is AWS Glue and how it works. This course is initially intended for data engineers, business analysts, and solution architects, anybody can take up this course as it teaches only the fundamentals of AWS Glue. However, it is recommended that the students planning to opt for this course have knowledge about the AWS technical essentials. All the material required in this course will be provided on the online platform itself.
- Analyse the uses of AWS Glue
- Get familiar with the cost structure of AWS Glue
- Realise the advantage of this particular topic
- Understand better through presentations and visual graphics
- Gain experience through demonstrations using the AWS management console
- Learn the technicalities of AWS Glue
Course Duration: 1 hour
7. Getting Started with Data Analytics on AWS – edX
AWS Online Courses has offered another course that gives an overview of various kinds of data analysis techniques and their practical usage. It will also teach Volkswagen to build security – by applying data analytics knowledge. After thoroughly discussing this topic in detail, the participants will be provided with a project that will give them an introduction to Amazon Athena and Amazon QuickSight. A certificate of completion also wanted to do is to successfully complete the project.
- Understand what data analytics truly means
- Examine the various kinds of data analysis techniques
- Comprehend the correlation between data analytics and the digital world
- Learn the process of data analytics from a different point of view
- Apply the knowledge learnt on a hands-on project
- Discuss your doubts with learned experts
Course Duration: 1 week
8. AWS Fundamentals Specialization – Coursera
This course by AWS provides budding or current IT professionals insights into the meaning, scope, features, functions, and advantages of AWS itself. As the name suggests, this course promises to give all the necessary information for understanding the fundamentals of AWS. This course also includes a hands-on project which will make your concept regarding AWS and its essentials absolutely clear. A certificate of participation will also be given to those who complete all the tasks and assignments in the given time.
- Learn the skill of computing cloud security
- Get familiar with the model of Shared responsibility
- Analyse encrypted data Addressed and in motion
- Identify the key AWS security strategies
- Gain experience through an applied learning project
- Get an overview of AWS serverless architecture
Course Duration: 4 months
9. AWS System Operations Associate Certification Crash Course – Udemy
AWS has offered an online self-learning course on Udemy about its system operations. This course will cover all the topics that come in the Certified Sysops Associate exam. There are also some prerequisites for this course. Those who are considering working on this course must have the basic knowledge of operations in a traditional IT infrastructure and must be aware of the AWS services. Downloadable resources in the form of PDFs and a certificate of completion will be given to all the registered participants.
- Learn about storage and data management
- Explore the use cases in AWS
- Discover the ways to manage your own cloud services
- Gain extra knowledge through references given in the modules
- Cover all the topics required for passing the Certified SysOps Admin -Associate Exam
- Get an overview of the AWS Security and Compliance Services
Course Duration: 14.5 hours
10. Getting Started with Amazon EMR – AWS Skillbuilder
This course goes into the details of the Amazon EMR service and discusses topics like Apache Spark, Apache Hive, Apache HBase, Apache Flink, Apache Hudi, and Presto. This course is highly recommended to all those who are aspiring to become solution architects and developers. With the help of presentations, demonstrations, and examples based on real life, this course provides lots of information for beginners. This is a one-hour self-paced course and can attend at the convenience of your time.
- Understand what is Amazon EMR and what are its functions
- Get hold of the technical aspect of Amazon EMR
- Comprehend the cost structure of Amazon EMR
- Critically evaluate the concept of Amazon EMR
- Learn to use this service correctly
- Operate consuming and big data tasks
Course Duration: 1 hour
11. Amazon SageMaker: Simplifying Machine Learning Application Development – edX
This course violable on edX, with the help of AWS, has provided an opportunity for all keen learners to educate themselves about machine learning. Learn about the fundamentals of application development, Amazon SageMaker, and how to apply it to machine learning. This course is a mixture of module lectures as well as interactive discussions among the course takers and professionals, which makes it a must-attend course for all those seeking to know about machine learning.
- Understand the meaning and scope of machine learning
- Recognise the growing area and demand for machine learning in the modern world
- Identify the importance of Amazon SageMaker in machine learning
- Learn to incorporate Amazon SageMaker in machine learning
- Develop a server-less application that integrates the SageMaker
- Gain a new perspective on application making
Course Duration – 4 weeks
12. DevOps on AWS Specialization – Coursera
DevOps and AWS services are the two topics that are discussed to the core in this online self-regulated purse on Coursera. This course covers the skills of continuous integration, monitoring, and logging, cloud computing security among many others, and provides assignments and quizzes to maximize the knowledge gained. Though this course is at an intermediate level, there are no prior requirements for attending this course. It is not important to be from non-medical background to attend this course.
- Learn about the building blocks of DevOps
- Identify the philosophies, practises and tools of DevOps on AWS services
- Recognise the various benefits of using DevOps
- Realise the various challenges involved in using it and try to overcome them
- Learn to operate and monitor DevOps on AWS
- Explore the extent of services of AWS
Course Duration: 3 months
13. Learn AWS – Deploy Java Spring Boot to AWS Elastic Beanstalk – Udemy
For anybody looking to get introduced to the world of AWS, this is the perfect course for you. Learn the skill of deploying Java Spring Boot Apps to AWS Elastic Beanstalk on AWS. This course will allow you to experience deploying a variety of projects to Amazon Web Services (AWS). Previous knowledge about AWS is not required as this course is developed for individuals who are seeking to get familiar with the fundamentals of AWS. A certificate of completion will also be provided at the end of the course.
- Learn about the building blocks of AWS and its functions
- Acquire the skill of deploying Java Spring Boot Applications to Amazon Web Services
- Identify the methods to deploy Spring Boot applications to Elastic Beanstalk
- Explain the many elements of Spring MVC
- Get familiar with the framework of Spring Boot to develop Microservices
- Gain experience through hands-on project
Course Duration: 6.5 hours
14. IoT Learning Plan – AWS Skillbuilder
The AWS e-learning platform has designed and provided online courses to help Architects, Developers, Data Analysts, Data Engineers, and Operations Engineers learn about the need of collecting, surveying, and analyzing device data. Apart from the 17 modules of the course discussing each aspect of IoT learning, there are a lot of additional readings provided in the course itself to benefit interested students, to learn more about it. This is a free-of-cost course and can be rescheduled according to your timetable.
- Learn about the fundamentals of the IoT learning plan
- Discover the various aspects of IoT learning
- Allow yourself to run sophisticated analytics on massive volumes of IoT data
- Find solutions to the challenges that you may come across in the IoT learning plan
- Get introduced to the concept of Fleet Management
- Familiarise yourself with the best practices for Fleet Management
Course Duration: 33 hours
15. Building Modern Java Applications on AWS – edX
In modern times, it is important to keep in touch with the latest applications. This course has offered to make you aware of the latest server-less architectures and teach you how to build one. It will explore the technicalities and intricacies of Java applications on AWS. As this course is on edX, you have the freedom to progress at your own speed. Along with this, you will be provided with a verified certificate of completion once you upgrade the course.
- Optimise your APIs at every layer using AWS features
- Learn about the architecture involved in cloud
- Discover the importance of concepts of AWS Command Line Interface (CLI) and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Get familiar with Amazon API Gateway authentication
- Identify the significance of serverless Computing and AWS Lambda
- Attempt quizzes and assignments to maximise your knowledge
Course Duration: 6 weeks
Amazon Web Services (AWS) organizes the Cloud Practitioner – CLF-C01 exam for all those who want to polish their skills in the foundational concepts of AWS. This practical exam requires at least six months’ worth of knowledge of the cloud platform and exposure to the fundamental IT services produced.
The internet has lots of AWS CLF-C01 dumps to help students crack this exam easily. You can explore and even shop online for some of the best AWS exam dumps and pass with flying colours. These dumps not only cover the syllabus of the exam but also makes you conscious of the exam pattern, probable questions, detailed exam content outline, and a lot more. When at home you can easily get all the material and exam practice papers using our recommended link.