CAD Software Tool: AutoCAD 2020 (Full Version)
Developer: AutoDesk Inc.
AutoCAD 2020 is the latest version of AutoCAD released in March 2019. Your favorite computer aided designing tool is constantly improving every year; AutoCAD 2020 comes with many design improvements, new features and flexibility.
Let’s have a look on some of the most significant updates:
What’s new in AutoCAD 2020?
– High clarity with dark theme: modern blue interface reduces eye strain significantly so that you can work on your favorite design for long duration without any hassle.
– Faster install time and file save time: with AutoCAD 2020, you could save 80 hours of work time because now it takes 50% less installation time and less than one second to save a file.
– Quick display measurements option: With the latest quick measure tool, just hover your mouse over the, dimensions, distances and angles between the objects, dimensions are dynamically displayed without any delay. It is the one of the highly important features we needed, isn’t it?
– Block Pallete option: You can now easily insert block you need with the block pallete option. AutoCAD 2020 comes with visual gallaries where you can filter out blocks and drag them to your drawing board instantly.
Partnership with Microsoft and Box: Now it’s easier than ever to store your drawings and designs online on One Drive and Box, and access those DWG files anytime anywhere.
You should watch below video if are interested in knowing full features and additions in the latest AutoCAD 2020.
How to Download AutoCAD 2020 Full Version for Free?
AutoDesk Education Community provides this tool for free with a 3-years license key to all students and educators.
All you need to do is to follow below steps and claim your copy of AutoCAD 2020.
1. If you’re a Windows user, open this link.
– If you’re a mac user, open this link.
2. Click on create account and provide necessary details and a working email id. Email is mandatory as license key and installation instructions are sent to your email address.
3. After you confirm your email by clicking on activation link sent to you, you’re ready to move on to the next step.
4. Open the above link again and now you’re are signed in.
5. Now select “AutoCAD 2020” in choose you version drop down menu.
6. Select your operating system and language.
7. Click on install now. Done
File size is around 2 GB and it takes 5 minutes maximum with a good internet speed. Installation is easy, you can take some help from YouTube if needed.
Follow the installation steps and enter your license key sent to your email address. Enjoy
Some important books to get started with AutoCAD and learn fast: